Sunday, June 28, 2009

Provident Living Blog

I don't know about you, but when I came home from church today after the "Provident Living" talk in RS, I was all "Gung-Ho" about food storage and such!! I googled "Provident Living" and I found this AMAZING provident living blog...I wanted to share it with all of YOU. It is http://preparedldsfamily.blogspot.com/
and I love it already. Since I haven't even started with my three month supply, I didn't know how to make a menu. She provides a great menu with tips to have a binder with menus and inventories in them. She lists so many things that I didn't even think about like toilet paper and femine stuff! :) Anyway, I thought you girls (and guys, I guess...) could check it out and let me know what you think. Have a wonderful day!! Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. Chad I love your family blog! What a beautiful couple you are! You two look like you could be brother and sister. I was so sad that we were our of town for your wedding! Wade said it was beautiful. I finally sent your present today it has been sitting here for months just needing an address. Just a little something so you two can go on a date! I called your dad yesterday to get your address and he said you are doing great. It was fun to hear about their France trip. We need to get together soon! I'll have to check your blog to see what you are up to! It sounds like you are enjoying the newlywed life. We are so happy for you! Love,
    Monica and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm adding it to my blog list. Thanks Katie!

    ReplyDelete