Monday, June 22, 2009

All Things Jill

Well, this blog goes out to my very good friend JILL WHITNEY who has created a simply delicious blog for all of her recipes. I have recently been making "menus" each week because a) I like to be organized, b) I like making lists, and c) I like cooking. I have chosen one or two of Jill's recipes from her cookbook she gave me as a bridal shower gift, but THIS week, I am doing "All Things Jill". So, here it goes.
MONDAY: Honey Pecan Chicken
TUESDAY: Coconut Shrimp and Chips
*Chocolate Hazelnut Bars
WEDNESDAY: Fajitas
*Snickerdoodle Salad
THURSDAY: German Pancakes
*Cookie Dough Chocolate Bars
FRIDAY: Left overs :)
SATURDAY: Baked French Toast with Berries
SUNDAY: Chicken Pasta Salad

If you would like to check out any of these recipes, go to her website: jillybeansrecipes.blogspot.com

Wish me luck!! Loves, Katie

1 comment:

  1. yay you are so awesome...i hope everything turns out well!! Let me know your suggestions because I haven't tried a couple of these yet...lol they just looked awesome!!

    ReplyDelete