Sunday, June 7, 2009



Our trip up to the Snowflake, AZ temple was so much fun. We got there on a Friday night and as you can see, it was a full moon. The Snowflake temple is gorgeous inside and out. They have a waterfall running right out of the temple it's great. We went up there at the beginning of May so the temperature was a nice 68 degrees at night and 82 during the day...Before we left I told Katie, do you have your temple dress and what I meant was church clothes or clothes to wear to the temple but she took it as temple clothes so she said of course. So we get there and she says, Chad I forgot my church clothes. I said, you told me you had them and then we laughed because we realized the miscommunication. So we drove 20-25 minutes to Sholow to buy some church clothes at JCPenny but by the time we got back it was 10:30am and the next session wasn't until 2pm. So we did sealings instead! We didn't have time to do a session at 2pm because we had a 3hour drive back and Katie bought us tickets to see Stomp that night! What a sweetheart. I had been wanting to see that show for a long time. It was so much fun. For a couple days afterwords I would be snapping and tapping on anything I came across.










I still got it!!! This is our community pool and our niece Camille is on the top of the stack.






Our beautiful gas guzzling Yukon! It's still worth it!






White Mountain Area in AZ on our way to Snowflake.








It was a bittersweet moment to give up the Audi but we gained the Yukon!









I love this pic of Katie at Easter!















Hydration is happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment