Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Coupon Pool

I have made several attempts to jump into the "coupon pool"--my sister always brags about HUNDREDS of dollars of food she gets for ONLY $5 (okay, that's an exaggeration, but you get the point)...And so I have clipped coupons, joined PYP, and feel pretty darn good about myself. Well, then I go to the grocery store and realize all of my coupons are all for naught until something goes on sale...but then the store is all out of it. Am I supposed to drive around town to another store to buy 12 cans of tomato sauce because they are 30 cents cheaper than normal?!? I think I have just "dipped my feet" into the Coupon Pool and not quite jumped all the way in...I'm a little nervous because there's no turning back. I don't get the Sunday paper so I'm not benefiting from those coupons either....is it really worth it? So far I think I've used ONE coupon and saved 40 cents. (wahoo...) What am I doing wrong and what should I DO?!? Help! Love, Katie

1 comment:

  1. HI there! Ok...first of all, your question...I used Photobucket to do my header...it's super easy. Make an account and do "scrap blog"...just play around until you find one you like.

    And...coupons. Have you tried theobsessiveshopper.com? My sister in law got me hooked. Love it, and it's easy.

    And...here I am dishing out more advice! Do I get the vibe you are trying to add more to your cute fam? :) If so, you should join babycenter.com. I had it recommended to me when I first got prego, and it's super cool, and full of good info.

    Ok...longest comment ever! Miss you, love ya!

    ReplyDelete