Monday, January 3, 2011

Let the Games Begin....

Here we go, guys. It's time to play the guessing game! Here's some information to help you guess my little guy's birthdate and weight:
-My original "due date" was the 22nd, then the 20th, now the 24th
-The ultrasound revealed that baby boy is already a healthy 6 lbs 4 oz
-I am almost 100% effaced and 0% dilated (sorry if that's too much info! haha..)
-Baby boy has "dropped"

Let me know what you think!! When will he come?!? How much will he weigh?! You be the judge! Love ya!

5 comments:

  1. I'm gonna say he comes at 40 weeks 5 days, so Jan 29th. 8 pounds 3 ounces. Best wishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm going to guess January 23rd and 7lbs 10oz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. January 14. 7 lbs 13 oz. There's no way you'll make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you are already 100% effaced but not dialated! I guess Jan 16th at 8lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to say because he is a Metz he is going to keep the family tradition and show up late......(if you haven't already seen this pattern you will) So Jan 25th 8lbs 4oz.

    ReplyDelete