Monday, August 16, 2010

30 and lovin' it

Man, being 30 is a lot cooler than I thought. I can now look back on my twenties and reminisce on all the great and wonderful things I did and experienced. Every time Katie asks me something now I say, “Well back in my twenties I would…jk

Now that I’m 30 I’m actually learning from my mistakes and I’m becoming a better and wiser man. I wish I would of done that in my twenties! Haha. Being 30 has given me time to reflect on my life and I wanted to express my gratitude for all my many blessings: I am so grateful I have a healthy baby on the way, I can’t wait to be a Daddy! I have a beautiful wife, who works and is deeply rooted in the gospel. I have two good paying jobs, a handsome little pup, a comfortable home, two nice cars, a supportive and loving family, supportive and loving in-laws, the best calling ever, Sunbeam teachers, the freedom to choose (regular or diet), freedom to worship, and lastly I have DVR the greatest invention ever! I can fast forward or skip commercials anytime I want on my cable TV…Whoa! Life is good.

Man, I think that last comment means I really am 30! You know you need to get out more and be more active when you can balance the mac n' cheese bowl on your stomach. It puts a whole new meaning on the phrase "hands free"

1 comment:

  1. Chad Happy 30th! We love the way you count your blessings...that will always make life even sweeter. Love, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete