Saturday, December 12, 2009



The Metz Family Photo

We just got a gorillapod (mini tripod) so we set it up and took this funny pic of our family of 2+. Katie and I are such Christmas freaks that we set up our tree the Saturday before Thanksgiving! We switch families every year for Christmas so this year we will be in Utah with my family last year when I proposed we were with the Cox family. I slept on a lazy boy that year it was great, until the back and neck started hurting. lol. I just didn't have it in me to leave Katie and her family's place on Christmas eve. The best part about Christmas last year was surprising Katie with an engagement ring. She thought I was going to propose on New Years Eve which was my original plan but I just couldn't wait and her sister Tiffany wouldn't have been around for all that fun! Katie really had no idea it was coming so when she saw the ring she was so overwhelmed she started to cry but I on the other hand was so proud of myself tricking her I started to laugh. Oh man, good times!

1 comment:

  1. Baby KC isn't such a baby anymore!
    Katie- Love your hair...and your sweater too!

    ReplyDelete