Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Memories

As 2009 makes it's close and 2010 is creeping closer, I decided to make a TOP TEN list of all the great accomplishments from 2009...(well, I use the word "accomplishments" VERY lightly) okay, here it goes:

10. Survived planning a wedding. never. do it. again.--Jan/Feb/Mar 2009
9. Went to ER for first time. Also will never. do it. again.--September 2009
8. Started to cook...I have a very understanding husband--April 2009
7. Attended infamous Bryce Canyon (and survived)--February 2009
6. Baby KC joins our family!--September 2009
5. Baby Kade (my nephew) born into the world--March 16, 2009
4. Family Reunion (California sunshine + seafood=happiness)--July 2009
3. Christmas in Utah (blog post to come soon with LOTS of pics)--December 25, 2009
2. Birthday weekend to Sedona/Prescott (horseback riding!!)--May 26, 2009

and for #1......


1. Getting sealed to my sweetie--March 21, 2009 :)

All in all, it has been a very eventful year. So much has happened and I am sad to see it go. I have many goals for 2010 and I am so excited to see what is in store for our little family...new jobs? New home? New baby? I don't know for now, but am happy to have Chad by my side. He makes life so exciting and wonderful! 2010, here we come!!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you got everything you wanted out of 2009 and more! It was great to see you guys this christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much was your pic? The one we're making is bigger than the deseret book one and I thought that one was like $200! Congrats!! I didn't see the one Sarah made. I kind of want the AZ temple becuase that's where we got married... but I would have to pay like $30 more so I'll settle for Logan. :)

    ReplyDelete