Monday, May 4, 2009

New Job!

SO I scored a Kindergarten job for next year at Benjamin Franklin! I'm SOO excited to go back to Kindergarten! Third grade has kinda worn me out! Only 21 more school days left...not that I'm counting or anything...:) This weekend we are going up to Snowflake to go to the temple and "camp" in our new YUKON!! It's SO nice to drive in and it's so roomy--now all we need is some babies to fill it up. Chad teaches Seminary for the last time on Friday and we'll find out if he gets the job on that day, too. We just called callings in our new ward, too...I'll let you know on Sunday when it's "official"!! :) We are LOVING married life and love being together all the time. It's the best! (Minus like 10 pounds that I've seemed to acquire during the last month of marriage!)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Katie!!! That is so awesome about the job! How was the weekend camping trip with the Yukon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again on the job. Hope the cookies turned out great!! I miss you tons and tons. Well, I miss you Katie, not so much Chad. Sorry Chad, I don't know you super well and Ty would be VERY mad at me if I missed you tons and tons!! :) Happy Baby Making. :)

    ReplyDelete