Monday, April 15, 2013

I am such a slacker! I haven't blogged in so many, many months. Every time I start, I realize that there is too much to catch up on and I get totally overwhelmed and don't do it. So here it goes...

December:
 Cute brothers all bundled up!
 Jake is a very happy baby :)
 Temple lights as a family
 I dyed my hair brown!
Chase LOVES Elmo
 Annual gingerbread houses
 Cute Christmas hats on Christmas morning
 
 Told ya he was a happy little baby :)

January:
 Chase turns 2!
 Jake is sooo cute
 Blowing out the candles
This picture speaks for itself :)
All of Chase's little friends at his birthday bash
 
February:
 Making V-day cards for family
 Jake even decided to join the fun!
 "Look, mom, I can pose for you on my tummy this time..."
 V-day getaway
 THIS is the best picture ever!

 
March:
 Chase found an Easter egg!
 Oh, Jake, you love to stick out your tongue lately
 Cute cute cute :)
 At Grandma Green's gravesite
 You can see a hint of those top two teeth
 Grandma and the two babies! Two more are coming this fall...(not by me)
 Chase LOVED the beach
 Family beach picture
Still in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment