Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's been HOW long?

Wow. I haven't updated this blog in a while....my St. Patrick's Day theme is proof of that! Anyway...we have been very busy. We moved to our new house which has been, I'll be honest, stressful. I am happy to have tons of space, but we haven't really deep cleaned or unpacked so it's kinda a mess. I was so busy with the end of year and Kindergarten graduation for the past month as well. THEN we went to Utah for a week. NOW we're back in AZ and it's bloody hot. Honestly, Utah, you felt good while we were there. We had TWO babies born, SEVEN birthdays, ONE anniversary and a whole lot of craziness during the month of May. And on top of all that......
















I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Katie I'm so excited for you guys!!! When are you due?! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling this post might be a pregnancy announcement!! Congrats a million times over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I am so excited for you! I hope you are feeling well:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am due January 22 which will be perfect weather down here in AZ! I've been feeling ok. I'm glad I'm not working right now so I can take it easy at home while the nausea lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats again! I knew you'd get pregnant :) I just found your blog from your FB. So cute! Congrats on the new house too, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sooooooo happy for your guys!!! Can't wait to meet the little one. Way to go on blogging. We just got ours going again after 8 months. Great to see both of you in Utah. Hugs from Alaska

    ReplyDelete