Saturday, January 23, 2010

Here are some belated pics from Christmas (I know, I know, it's been, well, a while since Christmas). I don't even have some cool excuse for being late on the post...I'm just plain lazy. Here are a few pics from Utah...enjoy!


Cutest puppy in the whole wide world!!! (Sorry about all those times I wanted to give you away when you pooped all over the carpet and threw up all over your bed)
I love our little fam...I promise Chad is happy in this pic...

SLC lights in the snow with fam and friends


Park City is wonderful--I loved it there!!


I love love love this man!! Almost a year we've been together!






3 comments:

  1. Good times....we sure loved having you in Utah for Christmas! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, you and Chad are SUCH an adorable couple!!
    --Stacie Allred

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie,
    love the red jacket it is adorable:) How are you doig these days anyway?

    ReplyDelete