Saturday, August 22, 2009

A marvelous picture to a beautiful birthday weekend beginning! We went up to Payson, AZ for a heat retreat. Katie bought me a raft and fishing gear for the 29yr old fart. The views and climate were absolutely spectacular!!!
Katie's Poker FACE! She's not bluffing about the popped air mattress in the back though.
Our camping parking spot in the picturesque Ponderosa Pines!


Like a glove!


The Mongolian Rim above pre-occupied tourist below.


I'm trying to tie a good fishing line. We forgot to take the camera out to the lake but it was pretty funny our oars broke and I paddled with my arms all the way up a windy lake. Also, Katie took a little nap in the raft and got a nice rosy sunburn on her legs. It was the only spot she didn't put on sunscreen ;-)







1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! Happy Birthday Chad! And just so you know... I'm going to be 30 in a couple of weeks. Who's the old fart now!!

    ReplyDelete