Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One Fine Day
























Since I'm a lazy blogger here are just two pics of the big day. I'm sure Katie and I will get around to posting more in the near future.



As far as temple sealing's go I highly recommend them. It was so so spiritual and I could feel the presence of more than just the packed house of 40 people inside the sealing room. The Mesa Temple President, Ezra Clark sealed us and man what a sealer he was. The words he spoke were so inspired and spiritual. The coolest memory I will have of the sealing was the perm-a-grin on my face while I was bawling and listening to the sacred ceremonial sealing words. How I love my dear Katie. She is my forever and I hers. I seriously can not think of anything more I could want at this time in my life, than a righteous beautiful bride. I love you Katie!!!

5 comments:

  1. I would have to agree, Chad. The sobbing perma grin was my fav as well!! You both looked so beautiful and I am so happy for you both! Can't wait to see you this weekend. Hope you had a GREAT honeymoon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting, Chad! It truly was a beautiful sealing. And what a fun party! I saw a side of Katie I'd never seen before. What fun! See you in Orem. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Kenny, my dad, and I are driving through Utah right now to come and see you. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chad and Katie- grandpa and I are just checking out your blog. He is loving the blog thing. Grandpa says looking at Katie "you do us proud!!" We love you. The sealing was absolutely amazing. See you at your reception!
    Kristen and Grandpa
    ps Grandpa says "Don't forget to bring Katie!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. UH, you guys have been married FOREVER now... update your blog!!

    ReplyDelete